MIG/MAG welding in shielding gas:
• is a productive welding process and therefore very economical;
• is the most frequently used process in the industry;
• is a very universal welding process, enabling welding of materials of varying thickness;
• MAG process (active gas welding) is used for welding of all types of construction steel;
• MIG process (inert gas welding) is used for welding of stainless steel, aluminium and non-ferrous metals;
• after welding the weld remains clean, without slag so there is no need for cleaning after welding.
MIG/MAG pulse welding:
• advantage of pulse welding is a completely controlled arc and thereby high weld quality;
• pulse welding process is especially suitable for welding of thin sheet metal.