|Technical characteristics||Varlas 1530||Varlas 2040|
|CNC control unit||Hypertherm EDGE Pro|
|Laser head type||LF 015|
|Laser source type||HLF 015|
|Laser intensity||1,5 kW (comparable with 3 kW CO2 laserjem)|
|Efficiency||25-30% (at CO2 laser only 10%)|
|Material thickness||construction steel||up to 12 mm|
|CrNi steel||up to 8 mm|
|aluminium||up to 6 mm|
|Work width - A||1.500 mm||2.000 mm|
|Machine width - B||3.600 mm||4.100 mm|
|Work lenght - C||3.000 mm||4.000 mm|
|Dolžina rezalnika - D||8.100 mm||10.100 mm|
|Drive version||AC servo motor|
|Max. positioning speed||up to 50.000 mm/min|
|Max. cutting head||up to 20.000 mm/min|
|Positioning accuracy||+/- 0,1 mm|
|Mean dispersion||+/- 0,05 mm|
|Cutting control||camera and colour monitor|
|Exchange table||plate dimensions W x L||1.000 x 1.500 mm 2.000 x 4000 mm|
|max. capacity the exchange table||500 kg 1000 kg|
|implementation of the exchange table||electromotor|
|rise/descent of the exchange table||hydraulically|
Compact design of CNC-controlled machine for precise and productive cutting of plates with a “fiber” laser. This is a new generation of lasers for cutting metals, which, according to conventional CO2 laser has the following advantages:
- For approximately 3-times better efficiency and therefore significantly lower power consumption.
- Beam conduction is performed through a flexible optical conductor and therefore there are no particular restrictions on length of the conduction or on size of the machine,which is a prominent problem with CO2 laser due to sensitive system of mirrors for directing the laser beam.
- The lifetime of the laser beam source is approximately 50,000 hours and requires no special maintenance, so the operation and maintenance costs are significantly lower.
- The short wavelength of the "fiber" laser allows greater penetration at reflective metals (eg. aluminum, brass and copper), therefore also allows the cutting of such materials.
- Compact designed basic construction of the machine with built-in chambers for the extraction of gas and dust from the site of cutting.
- Precision roller guides with roller bearings and precision and dynamic AC servo drives.
- Complete leading machine is installed in a protective housing that meets all safety requirements for laser cutting.
- Changeable support table for automatic grid exchange with cut parts or a new plate; enables quick material replacement.
Laser source Fiber Laser – HFL:
Laser beam output: 1,5 kW
Laser beam wavelength field:
- output power <5 mW CW at 630-680 nm wavelength
- output power <3.200 W CW at 1.050-1.250 nm wavelength
Mains connection: 3 x 400V / 50 Hz
Fuses: 3 x 30 A
- compressed air: 9 bar (250l/min)
- oxygen: 8 bar (170l/min), 99,95% clean
- nytrogen: 27 bar (1600l/min), 99,5% clean
Closed system of water cooling.
Laser cutting head
Laser cutting head - HFL 015:
- max. laser power: 1,5kW
- lens diameter: 35mm
- stroke height: 120 mm
- coolant cooled koliminator
- magnetic protection against colision
- temperature protection with sensors
- fast exchange of the protective glass
- built-in capacitive sensor for height control
CNC control unit
CNC control unit EDGE Pro:
- 15” HR touch screen colour LCD monitor
- Windows XP graphical operating system
- 1 GB (or more) user memory capacity and SATA hard disc
- standard pre-programmed shapes (macros) can be directly used for cutting (only the part dimensions and numbers must be determined…)
- direct import of DXF and other files in the controller
- fast arrangement of different cutting shapes on the selected cutting plate
- network connection and USB interface for program loading